Thursday, September 10, 2015

Taking in Steampunk'd

Here in the modern world, there is this thing called "reality T.V."

I have figured out these are moving pictures on this screen of sorts. This screen on a box, which oddly doesn't run on anything steam (which apparently is a good thing), is called a Telly Vision - hence: T.V.

Then, in this "reality" realm, these moving pictures contain people who are not supposed to be actors or acting in a non-planned fashion. They interact with each other while being challenged. It seems a bit barbaric how it goes about. Being thrown into a lion's den, of sorts, to see who might be ravaged by the mobs first.

It's a bit stressful.

I did, however, come across information about one of these "reality T.V." moving picture shows. It had to do with steampunk! I was intrigued.

Though I have found myself to be quite busy as of late, it has become quite difficult to work in watching this moving picture show of reality folks when I should be able to.

Thank goodness for this modern contraption called a Digital Video Recorder. This means there's this box that you can somehow tell to watch the moving picture show for you, then it will show it to you when you can come back to it. Still, without steam! Incredible...and apparently still a good thing.

Well, I felt it would be most proper to find proper attire to enjoy this moving picture show.

Not only do I get prepared, but I do include Carlow to view the screen with me.



2nd Week's Attire


3rd Week's Attire

4th Week's Attire


I do not have photographs of my Episode 1 attire, I have decided to record what I have worn for posterity's sake. Carlow was none-too-thrilled.

In this moving picture show, there are several makers in the steampunk realm. One is to be eliminated after each challenge, where they are judged. The maker I have rooting for was rudely eliminated in Episode 4. Devastating.

Since it appears on the screen box, or the Telly Vision, only on the Wednesday of each week, I must wait 7 whole days until the next viewing. However, there will be no viewing this next week. It is just rumor, but it is believed they must take 14 days for those who keep up with the moving picture show to fully mourn the loss of Tayliss Forge off the show, as she was rudely banished from the manor.

Even Carlow shed a tear.

So I shall find other distractions in the meantime until the moving picture show returns on the screened box.

Which, oddly doesn't run off of steam.
Which is apparently a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment